- Cognitive Behavioural and Humanistic therapies to individual clients by qualified therapists.
- High quality, effective training to people working in the caring and health professions.
- Supportive and knowledgeable supervision to counsellors, psychotherapists and professionals in related fields, such as advocacy, social and health care.
On this site you will find
- Information and contact details to arrange Individual therapy or find out more about therapy
- Training and Professional Development courses.
- Supervision contact details and information.
INTRODUCTION TO COGNITIVE BEHAVIOURAL THERAPIES (CBT)
A two-day course January 2017
SHY NO MORE: COACHING FOR SOCIAL AND
A two-day course February 2017
CBT PROFESSIONAL CERTIFICATE
A 12-day course over seven months for practicing therapists and
trainees who wish to integrate CBT into their practice, including Third
Wave CBT – Mindfulness and Compassionate Mind approaches.
Next start date February 2017
INTEGRATIVE COGNITIVE BEHAVIOURAL THERAPY (iCBT)
How to integrate cognitive and behavioural therapy into your current professional practice. 5 days course. April 2017.
SUPERVISION IN THE HELPING PROFESSIONS
A 12-day course . Next start date February 2017
Email firstname.lastname@example.org • Call Anne on 07986 322678
This has been created with a lot of help and encouragement from everyone around me. Thank you everyone ! I am an Accredited Cognitive Behavioural Therapist with BABCP the leading body for CBT therapies and a Registered member of BACP a lead organisation for Humanistic therapies. There is more about me on the About page.
Useful links: The professional organization for CBT http://www.babcp.com
To find a therapist or supervisor: www.cbtregisteruk.com.
To find out about Cognitive behavioural Therapy :