- Cognitive Behavioural and Humanistic therapies to individual clients by qualified therapists.
- High quality, effective training to people working in the caring and health professions.
- Supportive and knowledgeable supervision to counsellors, psychotherapists and professionals in related fields, such as advocacy, social and health care.
On this site you will find
- Information and contact details to arrange Individual therapy or find out more about therapy
- Training and Professional Development courses being currently offered in 2015 to 2016
- Supervision contact details and information.
CBT COURSES IN EXETER
These courses are for people working in the caring professions and trainees who wish to
integrate Cognitive Behavioural Therapy into their current practice.
WORKING WITH OLDER ADULTS
Making sense of emotional and mental health problems in later life –
two days from November 20-21
INTRODUCTION TO COGNITIVE BEHAVIOURAL THERAPIES (CBT)
A two-day course from November 27-28
SHY NO MORE: INTEGRATIVE CBT FOR SOCIAL AND
A two-day course from January 22-23, 2016
CBT PROFESSIONAL CERTIFICATE
A 12-day course over seven months for practicing therapists and
trainees who wish to integrate CBT into their practice, including Third
Wave CBT – Mindfulness and Compassionate Mind approaches.
Starts January 16 and 17, 2016.
SUPERVISION IN THE HELPING PROFESSIONS
A 12-day course starting on January 8 and 9, 2016
ALL COURSES RUN AT THE PRACTICE ROOMS, EXETER
Email email@example.com • Call Anne on 07986 322678
This has been created with a lot of help and encouragement from everyone around me. Thank you everyone ! I am aN Accredited Cognitive Behavioural Therapist with BABCP the leading body for CBT therapies and a Registered member of BACP a lead organisation for Humanistic therapies. There is more about me on the About page.
Useful links: The professional organization for CBT http://www.babcp.com
To find a therapist or supervisor: www.cbtregisteruk.com.
To find out about Cognitive behavioural Therapy :